- Fall Retreat: August 23-25
- SUMMER 2018 - Begins June 2 (Application Deadline May 1)
- The summer semester is designed for a continued RVLI experience, academic internships and 11 and 12 grade leadership experience.
STEPS TO APPLY:
- Schedule an interview with Anna Dickie. You will be contacted within 1 week of submitting your application.
- If you are not currently attending River Valley Church, please record a one minute video. Tell us why you would like to be a part of the Leadership Institute and why you should be selected. (Videos should be recorded and uploaded to a media site such as YouTube or Vimeo. The link should be included in the space provided in the application.)
PROGRAM HOUSING AND COST:
We currently do not offer housing for RVLI. However, if you are enrolled at a local college or university, we encourage you to take advantage of their campus housing during your time in RVLI.
Interns will be required to pay $1000 for the year (September - May) to cover program costs & ministry resources. Interns are encouraged to stay visible and available by staying on through the summer (June - August) at no extra cost. This is not a paid internship, however, our schedule is flexible enough for you to work a part-time job while interning.